The Woolworths Junior Blasters program is designed for boys and girls from 5 to 7 years old. It is a fast, fun and active program that emphasises maximum participation, basic motor and cricket skill development. It is experience based and builds its foundations on the essentials for lifelong involvement in physical activity and sport.
- Perfect for boys & girls aged 5-7
- For kids still learning the basic skills of the game
- Teaches basic cricket skills
- 8-16 week program
- Sessions last up to 60 minutes
- All equipment provided
- It’s safe – we use plastic bats and a rubber ball
- Inclusive of children with a disability
By taking part in the Woolworths Junior Blasters program children will learn the basics of cricket and develop lots of other skills. Each week children will play game based activities that will keep them active, have fun and learn about cricket.
This program prepares the child for Woolworths Master Blasters. If your child has these skills they are ready for the next step!
What your child will learn:
Hit a moving ball
Bowl with a straight arm
Throw, pass and catch balls
Track and trap balls
Check out what you get!
- All kids receive a bonus player pack upon registration containing
- A plastic bat & soft ball
- A Cricket Blast t-shirt
- Child’s name on the t-shirt
- A Cricket Blast bucket hat