Woolworths Master Blasters is a super fun, social, safe, cricket program for boys and girls. The program is much shorter than traditional cricket, with a maximum of 90 minutes playing time. All the equipment is supplied and the games take place at the same venue each week, at a local cricket club or community centre.
- Perfect for boys & girls aged 7-9
- For kids who have basic cricket skills
- Play modified games of cricket
- Delivered by accredited coaches
- A 16 week program
- All games last up to 90 minutes
- We provide all the equipment
- It’s safe – we use modified equipment including a rubber ball
- Exciting atmosphere complete with music and dancing just like the KFC T20 Big Bash League
- Everyone gets a chance to bat, bowl and field
- Girls only teams, as well as mixed teams are available
- Inclusive of children with a disability
This program prepares the child for Junior Club Cricket. If your child has these skills they are ready for the next step!
What your child will learn:
Judge, respond and hit a moving ball
Run between wickets with calling
Bowl over 15m with a straight arm
Catch and throw over 15m
Check out what you get!
- All kids receive a bonus player pack when they register containing
- A KWJCC shirt
- A Cricket Blast cap