Thanks to all our sponsors.
We are proud to welcome Jessica Stokavoksi for her first year of sponsorship for the club. We thank you for your commitment in becoming a major sponsor and we look forward to working with you.
Peard have been proudly sponsoring KWJCC for the past 4 years. Lee Parkinson is your local Real Estate Agent who offers a superior service at a reasonable price. If you are looking to buy or sell a property then talk to Lee who will make sure the process runs smoothly.
Goal: An opportunity exists for local businesses to support the growth and development of the Kingsley Woodvale Junior Cricket Club by becoming a sponsor, we have updated our sponsorship packages as follows for the upcoming season.
Club Sponsor Package – $1,000
- Printed teardrop banner to be displayed at Friday night games and club functions
- Invitation to attend a Friday night session and highlight your product and network with KWJCC members and friends.
- Logo to be included on KWJCC website as a Club Sponsor
- Recognition on all KWJCC social media platforms throughout the season as a Club Sponsor
- Recognition in the club yearbook as a Club Sponsor with your logo.
- Invitation to attend club awards evenings and managers and coaches evening.
- There is also an opportunity to become an individual trophy sponsor. The club has a number of major trophies presented at the end of the season. This will incur an extra cost to the sponsorship package.
Team Sponsor – $500
Your business will be allocated a team from the U10’s to U17’s competition, you may nominate for a particular team and where possible your request will be met.
- Printed teardrop banner to be displayed at your sponsored teams game.
- Logo to be included on KWJCC website as a Team Sponsor.
- Recognition on all KWJCC social media platforms throughout the season as a Team Sponsor
- Recognition in the club yearbook as a Team Sponsor in a written list of supporters and against the individual team.
- Each team sponsor will receive a photograph of their sponsored team to put on display in their business.
CONTACT TONY OUGAN 0412 101 741 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information