Pink Stumps Day 2017 at KWJCC!
Every year KWJCC host a Pink Stumps Event to raise money for the McGrath Foundation, who supply specially trained nurses for breast cancer sufferers. The night starts at 5.00 and will run until around 8.30.
This is a fun family event and attractions include the following:
- Junior Pink Stumps 20/20 game
- Hot dogs and delicious Hamburgers
- Disco Music over the loud speakers
- Open Bar
- Silent auction with some amazing prizes
- Pink pamper room for the ladies
- Inflatable bouncy slide and bucking bronco
- Best cupcake competition
- Pink Stumps photo competition in our funny photo booth
- Pink slushies
- Fairy floss
- Best dressed competition, dig out your best/funny pink gear and put it on!
- Swap meet for old kit
- Biggest Hit Competition
- Longest Throw Competition
For an event like this, volunteers are essential and we’d love your help! If you would like to get involved, either by pledging a prize for our raffle, baking cakes for our cake stall or just helping out on the night, we’d love to hear from you. Please email email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you on the night!